Over the past 5 years that I have been learning Graphic Design I have had various options and choices to make. I am at a time right now where I am no longer wanting to stay on in education and I want to spread my wings and get a taste for the real thingin the industry. I have a rather complex plan of what I want to do and I have still not fully made up my mind.
Right now where I'm at is I am nearing my first year of Graphic Design & Advertising in The Manchester College. I have a vary of options. My first option is to carry on to do a Degree in Graphic Design and that would give me a higher qualification and open a few more doors for me. Another option is to try and get a job as a Junior Graphic Designer and work my way up a company.
My preferable option is to go abroad and apply my skills over there. My country of choice is Dubai. I would love to work out in Dubai and work my way up a company and I feel I would be more motivated out there and enjoy it more than routine out in the UK.
So right now my current choice is to go out to Dubai and see what Designing jobs there is out there. I have already been in contact with a Graphic Designer out there that is quite established and she is putting my in connection with a few people who might be interested in me.

No comments:
Post a Comment