This is a brand new blog where I will be letting out my creativity! I will be updating this daily with what inspires me, doodles, sketches, ruff ideas. Anything that I feel belongs on this silly little blog of mine =].
The main point of this blog though is to show the world my work and other peoples work that I feel needs to be given more attention than it should. I love sharing peoples other peices of work and explaining what I find interesting in them. Maybe it's the contrast of colours or the font. Anything that strikes my eye will be posted here for your enjoyment.
I just done a quick background for this blog as you can see it's currently on. I did this quickly in photoshop and had the idea of some sort of blueprint background. I looked for a sketchy sort of font and used that as my title font. I then had a look at a few blueprint pictures such as:
This had me thinking of how I could combine these images into a blueprint effect of my liking. So I created my own custom grid lines and used the font 'Sketchy'. I then just used the line tool and lowered the opactity and use a filter to get the sort of rough chalk look. I ended up with the following result.

No comments:
Post a Comment